Thursday 15 March 2007

Sega mega drive








Some things have been around so long you take them for granted- but I would like to tip my proverbial hat to the person who created Sonic The Hedgehog. What a fantastic piece of character design. Once you are there it's easy to see it, but how anyone started with a hedgehog and ended up with Sonic is a mystery. I know that this was probably in the 90's but hey, I'm Not Toon Club, I can bend the rules. Besides my memory of games in the 80's was space invaders and asteroids. Paper boy, that was a great one, for years I felt like I was playing that again when I went through some bad traffic and people were stepping out in front of me and cars changing lanes unexpectedly. Anyway, I like cartoon characters who run so fast they have their own 'wheel spin'.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sonic the hedgehog?

Cuffe said...

No Ellis hasn't lost the place, I just changed the post before his comment came through. Still makes you look pretty silly now Ellis doesn't it?